- It’s a Christian-owned and operated company.
- FROG stands for Fully Rely On God, which is really funny.
- It looks fun inside.
- You can get however much ice cream/topping you want. It’s self-serve! So if I just wanted to get a bunch of broken-up Snickers and no ice cream, there’s nothing stopping me.
- It’s frozen yogurt, which is the same thing as ice cream, only it sounds more healthy.
- The juice poppers are really good.
- The workers are friendly.
- I have sensitive teeth and I don’t really like ice cream, so I can just get a little ice cream and lots of hot fudge sauce. (See reason #4.)
- There are so many toppingsssssssssssssss
- The frog mascots are so cute!
Why do you like Sweet Frog? What other ice cream joints do you haunt?