After painting your nails, how long does it usually take for them to dry? Like, forever, right? Well wait no more. Now you can dry your nails in just a couple of seconds. And all you need is Pam cooking spray.
- Paint your nails.
- Holding your hand over a kitchen sink/outside/somewhere you don’t mind if it gets messy, grab the Pam spray.
- Spray each of your nails, liberally.
- Wait about ten/fifteen seconds before excitedly touching your nails.
- Wash the spray off your hands.
- Voila! Your nails are dry. (Albeit a bit greasy.)
Any cooking spray works, but I used Pam.
Special thanks to Grace for suggesting this!! It’s a great tip.
Comment and tell me how it went if you tried this tip.